The in-house 18-hole championship course offers a spacious practice area with covered tees, short game area, chipping and putting area as well as PGA golf school. In addition, there are 3 short game holes with bunkers, hills and water hazards. The location of the golf club at 550 metres above sea level and the climatic conditions allow a sunny playing season from March to November. The year-round open driving range and the indoor golf simulator even invite training during the winter.
Golf Course Opening 2024: March 16th
- 20 % discount on the Greenfee
- 10 % discount on rental equipment and merchandise from the Pro Shop
- 20 % discount on indoor golf simulator
- Guaranteed tee times
- Free access to the 3 new short game courses (PAR 3 each), Driving Range and Chipping & Putting Area (golf balls are subject to charge)
- Free use of one e-car per room depending on availability, course & weather conditions
- Golf depots
The Golf Club Zillertal-Uderns has officially been part of the exclusive circle of "Leading Golf Courses of Austria" since 2016, representing the highest quality standards.
It's all so green. The flat golf course, with its rolling hills and grandiose aesthetics, is a par-71 course - a sporting and visual delight. Fruit groves, ponds, carpet-like fairways, cunningly placed bunkers and cleverly moved greens will make you rejoice.
The 18-hole championship course is rightly regarded as challenging and absolutely worth playing. It is clear that it belongs to the "Leading Courses of Austria".